2013年2月19日星期二

Test drive Mazda imported SUV new CX-9 lexia 3 v47

For me personally, the Mazda brand I suppose  lexia 3 v47  I contact the earliest and the most in-depth understanding of the brand. Mazda 6 Ultimate models purchased the home in 2006 who are still in service, according to the first count, the Mazda 6 is the longest of my automotive career driving a vehicle. Perhaps because inextricably linked, let me than any other brand Mazda launched the new models will pay more attention to some, but it does not mean I'm a big fan of Mazda. Before exposure to miss the CX-5 Mazda soul moving concept first, inevitably some regret. But this time, have the opportunity to be able to pre-empt feelings flagship SUV CX-9, also let me get some make up.
I believe that domestic consumers understand, should be the underboss of the Mazda brand SUV camp CX-7, it is, after all, the first paragraph of the introduction of the domestic sales of the SUV models, despite the unsatisfactory sales  
VAG Diagnostic Tool   performance it took to upcoming domestic on the road, but a milestone in the history of Mazda in China, it can be considered branded his footprints. The CX-9 car, basically in our mind is a blank sheet of paper, if not read the pictures online, we do not even know the countenance of the old models. But when I saw the real car, it gives me the impression very vague, can be sure than the CX-7 larger point.
The soul of Mazda's dynamic concept is another leap following the 2004 Mazda introduced the concept of ZOOM-ZOOM. Although the call to change, and many ideas but Mazda for the dynamic performance of the original intention but did not dissipate. For me personally, the most obvious feature of the design concept of the soul moving is the clever design in the network and the headlight assembly, but the purpose of this feature, the CX-9 is pretty good, at least the new family of design does not seem very abrupt, the only less satisfactory is the front is not equipped with a parking assist system.

 
As an a hardcore SUV  
obd2 interface  advocate, I really do not like the CX-9 design SUV like the style, and always feel that they lack the SUV's domineering, this does not mean that the CX-9 design unsuccessful. The overall look at the lines and styling, the CX-9 ductility performance is good, but there is no advantage in vehicle height on it. The configuration of the 20-inch wheels, I believe no one will produce with dissenting voices.

没有评论:

发表评论